Call for Papers:
Research Papers/Articles and Case Studies from academicians, research scholars and students are invited for presentation in the national seminar in hard as well as soft (in MS Word, Font: Times New Roman, 12 Font size, 1.5 line spacing & in 02 copies). Proposals will go through a peer review process to determine suitability and inclusion in the seminar.
Those who are willing to present their paper must send the abstract (in maximum two hundred words) to Organizing Secretary, National Seminar On “Legal Protection of Consumers in a Global Economy- Recent Approaches and the Way Forward”, Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 latest by January 20, 2014.
The full paper must be submitted latest by February 15, 2014.
The abstract and the full paper can also be sent through E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Law, BHU, cordially invites you to participate in this seminar and contribute a paper on any issue touching the above themes.
- Legal Protection of Consumers: National and International Perspective
- Globalization, Indian Market and the Consumers
- E-commerce and Consumer Protection in Online Medium
- Intellectual Property Rights and Consumer Protection
- Legal Protection of Rural Consumers
- Consumer Protection Legislations and the Problems of their Implementation
- Food Safety and Standard
- False and Misleading Advertisements
- Consumer Protection and the Service Sectors Including Telecom, Banking, Insurance,Electricity, Medical and Education etc.
- Media and the Consumer
- Consumer Awareness, Education and the Role of NGOs
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986/Consumer Protection (Amendment) Bill, 2011
Up to March 20, 2014: A nominal fee of Rs.800/- is fixed for all delegates.
After March 20, 2014: Rs. 1200/- for all delegates. As seats are limited registration is open on first come basis. Registration fees will cover a Seminar Kit, participation in the Inaugural Reception and the Concluding Celebration, Cultural Programme as well as Lunch and Tea during the seminar working days.
Mode of payment of Registration fees to be communicated along with the acceptance letter.
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE:
Dr. Manoj Kumar Padhy
National Seminar on
“Legal Protection of Consumers in a Global Economy- Recent Approaches and the Way
Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi-221005, INDIA
Tel & Fax: 91-9450545319 & 91-542- 2369018
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org